Engaging problem learners through digital storytelling is a short piece I wrote for Thought Leader on how digital storytelling is proven to engage learners in the classroom. This is particularly relevant for South Africa where educators are increasingly dealing with unruly and violent learners.
- This blog has moved to vosloo.net!
- 10 Global Trends in ICT and Education: my take
- A good year on Slideshare
- 2010 HASTAC/MacArthur Foundation Digital Media and Learning Competition
- 2009: A year in review
- m-Novels on the rise
- Launch of Kontax, a teen m-novel
- Three ideas for mlearning in Africa
- Engaging low-income markets through participatory media
- Been working on mLearning Africa (and been in Zambia)