Using MXit to learn is a short piece I wrote for Thought Leader that highlights potential and real uses of MXit in the learning process, based on much-needed research. I’m excited about the potential this tool offers for learning in South Africa, but also aware that all the associated risks still need to be carefully managed.
- This blog has moved to vosloo.net!
- 10 Global Trends in ICT and Education: my take
- A good year on Slideshare
- 2010 HASTAC/MacArthur Foundation Digital Media and Learning Competition
- 2009: A year in review
- m-Novels on the rise
- Launch of Kontax, a teen m-novel
- Three ideas for mlearning in Africa
- Engaging low-income markets through participatory media
- Been working on mLearning Africa (and been in Zambia)