Dr. Marion Walton, senior lecturer at the University of Cape Town’s Centre for Film and Media Studies, invited me to present to her students on serious games and learning in South Africa. I introduced games and learning, serious games as a genre within that space, and then discussed how these relate to the South African context.
- This blog has moved to vosloo.net!
- 10 Global Trends in ICT and Education: my take
- A good year on Slideshare
- 2010 HASTAC/MacArthur Foundation Digital Media and Learning Competition
- 2009: A year in review
- m-Novels on the rise
- Launch of Kontax, a teen m-novel
- Three ideas for mlearning in Africa
- Engaging low-income markets through participatory media
- Been working on mLearning Africa (and been in Zambia)