Last month I gave a presentation at the National Broadband Forum in Johannesburg, South Africa (SA), on what broadband enablement would mean for education here. The forum aims to collectively produce a strategy for making broadband a priority in SA post the upcoming elections, similar to the recent bb4us campaign in America.
- This blog has moved to vosloo.net!
- 10 Global Trends in ICT and Education: my take
- A good year on Slideshare
- 2010 HASTAC/MacArthur Foundation Digital Media and Learning Competition
- 2009: A year in review
- m-Novels on the rise
- Launch of Kontax, a teen m-novel
- Three ideas for mlearning in Africa
- Engaging low-income markets through participatory media
- Been working on mLearning Africa (and been in Zambia)